The Woodlands Resort Location is Adults Only
Leisure Lane Magnolia RV Park not only offers year-round relaxing and enjoyable on-site activities and amenities; it also provides easy access to many nearby attractions. No matter the time of year, there are many exciting things for everyone to do. Check out some of our guests’ favorite destinations.
Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
This open-air entertainment venue is known for its world-class entertainment. From March through December the Pavilion presents concerts from rock to country, classical to jazz, opera to the annual Children’s Festival, and is the summer home for The Houston Symphony.
Ice Skating Rink
The 21,000-square-foot permanent multipurpose facility features ice skating in a main room with lighting, a state-of-the-art sound system, tables for parties and concessions.
If it is a sophisticated dining night out or a party for the kids, The Woodlands has the location close by to fit the bill. Take the time to enjoy a hamburger, an order of fried pickles, and a thick shake while bowling or playing skeet ball with the family on a lazy Saturday afternoon or host an anniversary party at any one of several up-scale restaurants complete with their own private dining rooms. While The Woodlands area has hundreds of restaurants, below is just a sampling of what can be enjoyed.
- America Restaurant (281) 367-1492
- Another Broken Egg Café (936) 273-2011
- Babin’s Seafood House (281) 296-8829
- Baker St. Pub & Grill (281) 368-7431
- Berryhill Baja Grill (281) 298-8226
- Bonefish Grill (281) 419-5055
- Brio Tuscan Grill (281) 465-8993
- Bubba T’s Cajun Kitchen (281) 419-6500
- Buca di Beppo (936) 321-6262
- BurgerFi (713) 389-5823
- Café Express (281) 298-2556
- The Cajun Stop (832) 559-7952
- California Pizza Kitchen (832) 791-4900
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill (281) 367-9423
- Chick-Fil-A at College Park (936) 266-0416
- Crabbydaddy Seafood & Steakhouse (281) 296-2722
- Craft Grill (281) 296-2722
- CRISP The Woodlands (832) 562-2520
- Culver’s Restaurant (281) 364-9595
- Denny’s (281) 367-5140
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse (281) 298-4200
- Fielding’s Wood Grill (832) 616-3275
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar (281) 362-0103
- The Goose’s Acre Bistro & Irish Pub (281) 466-1502
- Grotto Italian Restaurant (281) 419-4252
- Honey Bee Ham & Deli (281) 364-9200
- Hubbell & Hudson Kitchen (281) 203-5650
- Jasper’s Restaurant (281) 298-6600
- Katz’s Express (936) 321-1880
- Kirby’s Prime Steakhouse (281) 362-1121
- Landry’s Seafood House (281) 368-9696
- Martinis & More (281) 296-8484
- Noodles & Company (281) 298-5642
- Olive Garden (281) 363-1288
- PF Changs China Bistro (281) 203-6350
- Russo’s New York Pizzaria (936) 273-6060
- Saltgrass Steakhouse (281) 298-7527
- Schilleci’s New Orleans Kitchen (281) 419-4242
- Thai Cottage (936) 271-0771
- Willie’s Grill & Ice House (936) 321-0065
Lone Pint Brewery
Dedicated to creating distinctive local Texas ales that are tasty, hoppy, and quaffable
Magnolia Historic Depot
The Magnolia Historical Society preserves, promotes, and commemorates the history of the Magnolia area.
Tamina Farmers Market
Family-friendly vibe; the market is also unique in that it is held on a gravel and grass lot and backs to a beautiful 15 acre tree farm and a future arboretum.
Texas Renaissance Festival
The Texas Renaissance Festival is the Nation’s largest Renaissance theme park where the sights, sounds, tastes and beauty of the 16th Century come alive.
Boredom is not a word used in The Woodlands area. Area entertainment includes The Main Event Center, The Waterway boating rides, public trollies meandering 3.2 miles to and from Tinseltown Cinema, the shopping venues, a public library, numerous area golf course, and the Cynthia Woods Pavilion. Listed below are just a few of the entertainment venues to keep everyone happy and busy.
- All Seasons Indoor Play Park (847) 431-7652
- Artrageous Studio (832) 844-7039
- Bear Branch Skate Park (281) 210-3950
- Cinemark 17 (281) 362-4340
- Cinemark at Market Street (281) 419-9639
- Class Act Productions (281) 292-6779
- Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion (281) 364-3010
- George Mitchell Nature Preserve (832) 474-8214
- High Ground Airsoft (281) 771-3126
- iFly Indoor Skydiving (281) 942-4359
- Main Event Entertainment (281) 355-5511
- Saddle River Range (936) 271-2620
- The Woodlands Children’s Museum (281) 465-0955
- Tinseltown at The Woodlands (281) 362-4340
- Topgolf (832) 200-0106
- WG Jones State Park and Forest – part of the Texas A&M Forest Service (936) 281-2261
Events & Festivals
The fun never ends in The Woodlands. Events and festivals are held spring, summer, fall, and winter. Residents and visitors can enjoy art and crawfish festivals, a sampling of the area’s restaurants at the Taste of the Town, live free concerts in two of the neighborhood parks, year-round holiday events with ice skating in Town Center capping off the Christmas festivities. The Woodlands is the host city for the Texas Ironman event along with the CB&I triathlon. Other athletic events sponsored by The Woodlands are The Woodlands Marathon and Thanksgiving Run thru the Woods. For a more comprehensive list of events and festivals, check out:
While The Woodlands is home to some of the most prestigious private golf clubs, there are also a number of public golf clubs a visitor to the area can enjoy. Throughout The Woodlands, there are seven courses including the Nicholas Course in Carlton Woods and the Fazio Course in Carlton Woods Creekside. So, if you’re not a member of one of these, within short driving distance are the following courses.
In and around The Woodlands are numerous shopping centers providing customers the best retail variety available. Between The Woodlands Mall and Market Street there are over 500 stores, restaurants, salons, movie theaters, and more. But those are only two of the shopping areas within The Woodlands. Along I-45 North and throughout The Woodlands, there are more than 75 additional retail areas with Hallmark gift and card stores, hardware stores, grocery stores, pet stores, shoe stores, Walmart, Target, and toy stores. Whatever is needed, it can be found in and around The Woodlands.
From down country BBQ’s to the neighborly diners, Magnolia has a restaurant that caters to whatever you’re craving. Dine-in, take-out, breakfast to midnight snacking, it’s all here.
- 249 Steakhouse (346) 248-5155
- Bar-B-Que Hut (281) 259-7706
- Blue Iguana Taco House (281) 789-7005
- Celaya’s Mexican Restaurant #2 (281) 259-1000
- Church’s Chicken (281) 525-3836
- D’s Farm Road BBQ (936) 718-2512
- Haras Hacienda (281) 259-4861
- Harris County Smokehouse (281) 351-4060
- Hickory Corral (281) 356-7885
- JAX Burgers Fries & Shakes (281) 259-6569
- Las Fuentes Mexican Restaurant (281) 356-9923
- Lindo Acapulco Mexican Grill (281) 356-5885
- Magnolia Super Burger (281) 259-8816
- The Meating Place BBQ & Bakery (281) 259-6328
- Old Tomball BBQ (281) 351-0929
- Ogie’s Grill (281) 356-3078
- Paper Rose Saloon (281) 259-8671
- Picositos Mexican Restaurant (281) 259-9990
- The Republic Grille (281) 789-7119
- Rita’s Cantina Mexican Kitchen (346) 248-5097
- Sonic Drive-In (281) 259-7761
- Texas Tavern (281) 305-1909
- True Texas BBQ (832) 934-3460
Old Town Spring
Wet’n’Wild Splashtown Water Park
Located just south of The Woodlands at 21300 I-45 North in Spring, Texas is the ultimate in wet and wild fun. Enjoy drifting along on the lazy river or barreling down the different water slides. There’s something for everyone!
At Topgolf, there’s no pressure to be good. Take a swing, score some points, share a laugh or an app, or just throw an epic party. Any way you play, it’s a great time for all.
Old Town Spring is a quaint shopping, arts ‘n crafts, art gallery and dining historical destination. There is a wide variety of diners, restaurants, and bars dotting the community. For a more detailed list of these specialty locales go to www.shopspringtexas.com.
There are five major festivals in Old Town Spring every year. Starting in March with Texas Wine and Art Festival. April brings the wildly popular and famous Texas Crawfish and Music Festival. October ushers in the Autumn Art and Wine Festival and the ever-popular Pet Fest. Rounding out the year is Annual Home for the Holidays street and shop fair. Music and food play major roles in the fun and merriment at each event and festival. Groups visiting the area may take advantage of the walking tour around Old Town Spring provided by the Visitors Bureau, for a tour call 281-288-2355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For up to date information about events and festivals, click on the Old Town Spring Visitors Bureau at www.shopspringtexas.com/festivals-ots.htm.
There is no shortage of clothing boutiques; art galleries; craft stores; quilting shops; iron and wood working shops; potpourri and candle making shops; wine, designer food, and epicurean gourmet establishments. Up and down the main and side streets, shopkeepers bring out each season and holiday with decorations, music, and food. For a more detailed list of the shops and galleries, go to www.shopspringtexas.com.
Things To Do
Houston is a vibrant, international city with museums, a ballet, a symphony, and numerous professional sports teams. Attractions and events include the 2017 Super Bowl, the Houston Livestock and Rodeo in February, the Nutcracker Market in December, theatre and performing arts, the Houston Zoo, NASA Space Center, a multitude of shopping venues, plus so much more. There is something always going on for all ages and interests. To get an idea of some of the events and attractions, visit www.visithoustontexas.com/events.
- Cockrell Butterfly Center (713) 639-4629
- Hermann Park (713) 524-5876
- Houston Zoo (713) 533-6500
- James Turrell Skyspace (713) 348-4758
- Miller Outdoor Theatre (281) 373-3386
- Houston Museum District (Museum of Fine Arts, Children’s Museum, Health Museum, Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston Museum of Natural Science)
Conroe offers live theatre and music venues along with movie theaters, bowling, shooting ranges, and much more.
Events & Festivals
Although quaint, Magnolia offers rich history and down-to earth gatherings. Leisure Lane is proud to be part of such a vibrant community.
Numerous private and public golf courses are located within the Magnolia, Montgomery, and Woodlands areas. Listed below are a few to check out.